Welcome to “What a Wonderful World” A Maui Bed and Breakfast
We have been welcoming you home for 21 years!
December brings cooler air temperatures as well as slightly cooler water temperatures. We are on the south side of the island. South Maui offers the most sunny days at this Maui Bed and Breakfast than anywhere else on the island. Due to Fall temperatures, Maui is very refreshing this time of year. Therefore, we think it is a great time to visit Maui and have a relaxing stay at a Maui Bed and Breakfast. Our room rates are competitive. And airlines often offer good pre season deals. This Maui B and B is offering a 10 percent discount on all suites settled with cash or check payment.
We are now in our 21st year of operation at Maui What A Wonderful World, Bed and Breakfast. Our License number is BBKM 2009/0005. Jim and I are happy to say that we have shared the #1 rating for B and B on Trip Advisor! many times through out 2016.
And, Maui What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast, is also one of the few B&B’s on the island of Maui to offer:
- TripAdvisor guest reviews at a 4.5 star rating, rated TripAdvisor #1 B&B on Maui throughout the year
- great rates offering a 10% discount for cash or check payment
- no minimum stays with no cleaning fee!!
- We offer free sit down continental breakfast daily on the B&B lanai.
- We offer free washer and dryer usage
- Property is walking distance to beautiful beaches
- Parking is offered for free
- Wifi, as well as, local and international phone calls are offered at not cost
- beach equipment such as boogie boards, coolers, beach mats, beach umbrella, beach towels, beach chairs are provided
- We offer shower and bag storage before your flight (for B&B Guests with late night departures)
With the bed and breakfast just one block north of Wailea, beaches are close. Keawakapu Beach and Kamaole Beach Park III are less than a mile walk away.
Whales, Whales, Whales! Whales season is here! Our Maui Bed and Breakfast guests have reported numerous sightings. Adding whale watching to your “must do” list while on Maui is something Maui guests should do
Since, we have seen a great fall at our Maui Bed and Breakfast. We expect the winter the be the same. We suggest reserving early to ensure your suite is available for you. If your plans are for an upcoming Maui wedding, we at Maui What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast can assist you. Jim and Eva will provide complimentary help with wedding license appointments, wedding locations, ministers, cakes, and flowers. And for larger weddings, we can provide coordinator information.
Jim and Eva have been running our Bed and Breakfast since 1995. And we have lived on Maui since 1993. Jim and Eva enjoy sharing our knowledge of the island with our guests. We are only too happy to help make many arrangements that will make your stay easier and more enjoyable. We will help you in reserving tickets for attractions and activities either in advance or when you get here.
When celebrating a graduation, getting married, honeymooning or just on a vacation of a life time, Maui What a Wonderful World bed and breakfast is a perfect place for your stayFollow Us On Facebook